Latency results are generated from a single execution of NDR discovery test across physical testbeds hosted LF FD.io labs: 3n-hsw, 2n-skx, 2n- skx. Box plots are used to show the Minimum, Median and Maximum packet latency per test.
Additional information about graph data:
- Graph Title: describes tested packet path, testbed topology, processor model, NIC model, packet size, number of cores and threads used by data plane workers and indication of DUT configuration.
- X-axis Labels: indices of individual test suites as listed in
Graph Legend and direction of latency flow:
- West-to-East: TGint1-to-SUT1-to-SUT2-to-TGint2.
- East-to-West: TGint2-to-SUT2-to-SUT1-to-TGint1.
- Y-axis Labels: measured packet latency values in [uSec].
- Graph Legend: lists X-axis indices with associated CSIT test suites executed to generate graphed test results.
Test results have been generated by FD.io test executor vpp performance job 3n-hsw, FD.io test executor vpp performance job 3n-skx and FD.io test executor vpp performance job 2n-skx with RF result files csit-vpp-perf-1807-*.zip archived here.