Changes in CSIT-18.07¶
- DPDK RELEASE VERSION CHANGE
- CSIT-18.07 tested DPDK 18.05, as used by VPP-18.07 release.
- DPDK PERFORMANCE TESTS
- MRR Throughput: MRR (Maximum Receive Rate) test code has now configurable trial duration and number of consecutive executions. Coverage of MRR tests has been extended across more test scenarios. MRR tests are used for continuous performance trending.
- MLRsearch Throughput: MLRsearch algorithm has been introduced for all NDR and PDR throughput tests. All tests that previously used binary search got converted to MLRsearch. Coverage of NDR/PDR tests has been extended across more test scenarios.
- 2-Node Tests: A new set of 2-node tests covering DPDK Testpmd and L3fwd, running on new Xeon Skylake testbeds.
- More NICs: Increased coverage of NIC models tested: Intel- xxv710-da2, Intel-x710-da4.
- Generated tests: Simplified and unified test structure, semi- autogenerated by generator script. Test generator is currently able to create test combinations with various frame size and cores combinations. All existing test cases were converted to new format.
- PRESENTATION AND ANALYTICS LAYER
- Performance trending: Added regular performance trending, anomaly detection and analysis for DPDK.
No known issues.