Long duration (30 minutes per test) soak tests are executed using PLRsearch algorithm. As the test take long time, only 10 test were executed, two runs each.
Additional information about graph data:
- Graph Title: describes type of tests and soak test duration.
- X-axis Labels: indices of test suites.
- Y-axis Labels: estimated lower bounds for critical rate value in [Mpps].
- Graph Legend: list of X-axis indices with CSIT test suites.
- Hover Information: in general lists minimum, first quartile, median, third quartile, and maximum. If either type of outlier is present the whisker on the appropriate side is taken to 1.5×IQR from the quartile (the “inner fence”) rather than the max or min, and individual outlying data points are displayed as unfilled circles (for suspected outliers) or filled circles (for outliers). (The “outer fence” is 3×IQR from the quartile.) When number of samples is low, some values are not displayed.