Latency results are generated from a single execution of NDR discovery test across physical testbeds hosted LF FD.io labs: 3n-hsw, 2n-skx, 2n- skx. Box plots are used to show the Minimum, Median and Maximum packet latency per test.
Additional information about graph data:
- Graph Title: describes tested packet path, testbed topology, processor model, NIC model, packet size, number of cores and threads used by data plane workers and indication of DUT configuration.
- X-axis Labels: indices of individual test suites as listed in
Graph Legend and direction of latency flow:
- West-to-East: TGint1-to-SUT1-to-SUT2-to-TGint2.
- East-to-West: TGint2-to-SUT2-to-SUT1-to-TGint1.
- Y-axis Labels: measured packet latency values in [uSec].
- Graph Legend: lists X-axis indices with associated CSIT test suites executed to generate graphed test results.
- Hover Information: lists number of runs executed, specific test substring, packet flow direction, maximal, mean and minimal values of measured latencies.
Test results have been generated by FD.io test executor vpp performance job 3n-hsw, FD.io test executor vpp performance job 3n-skx and FD.io test executor vpp performance job 2n-skx with RF result files csit-vpp-perf-1904_1-*.zip archived here.
- L2 Ethernet Switching
- IPv4 Routing
- IPv6 Routing
- IPv4 Tunnels
- KVM VMs vhost-user
- LXC/DRC Container Memif
- IPSec IPv4 Routing
- SRv6 Routing