CNF Service Pipelines¶
Throughput graphs for CNF service pipelines are generated by multiple executions of tests covering a range of CNF service densities defined as [Number of Service Pipelines] x [Number of CNFs per Service Pipeline]. The results are presented in the service density graph. Each graph includes the results of both configurations: one NF per physical core and two NFs per physical core and their relative difference.
Additional information about graph data:
- Graph Title: describes tested packet path including CNF workload running in each Docker Container.
- X-axis Labels: CNFs per service pipeline.
- Y-axis Labels: number of service pipelines.
- Z-axis Color Scale: lists 64B/IMIX Packet Throughput (mean MRR/NDR/PDR value) in Mpps or the Relative Difference.
- Hover Information: specific test substring listing memif-pipeline-docker_container combinations, number of runs executed, mean MRR/NDR/PDR throughput in Mpps, standard deviation for both configurations and their relative difference.