CNF Service Chains¶
Throughput graphs for CNF service chains are generated by multiple executions of tests covering a range of CNF service densities defined as [Number of Service Chains] x [Number of CNFs per Service Chain]. The results are presented in the service density graph. Each graph includes the results of both configurations: one NF per physical core and two NFs per physical core and their relative difference.
Additional information about graph data:
- Graph Title: describes tested packet path including CNF workload running in each Docker Container.
- X-axis Labels: CNFs per service chain.
- Y-axis Labels: number of service chains.
- Z-axis Color Scale: lists 64B/IMIX Packet Throughput (mean MRR/NDR/PDR value) in Mpps or the Relative Difference.
- Hover Information: specific test substring listing memif-chain-docker_container combinations, number of runs executed, mean MRR/NDR/PDR throughput in Mpps, standard deviation for both configurations and their relative difference.