CNF Service Chains¶
Throughput graphs for CNF service chains are generated by multiple executions of tests covering a range of CNF service densities defined as [Number of Service Chains] x [Number of CNFs per Service Chain]. The results are presented in the service density graph.
Additional information about graph data:
- Graph Title: describes tested packet path including CNF workload running in each Docker Container.
- X-axis Labels: CNFs per service chain.
- Y-axis Labels: number of service chains.
- Z-axis Color Scale: lists 64B Packet Throughput (mean MRR/NDR/PDR value) in Mpps.
- Hover Information: specific test substring listing memif-chain-docker_container combinations, number of runs executed, mean MRR/NDR/PDR throughput in Mpps, standard deviation.