2.6. Packet Latency Graphs¶
Plotted results are generated from a single execution of CSIT NDR discovery test. Box plots are used to show the Minimum, Median and Maximum packet latency per test.
Title of each graph is a regex (regular expression) matching all throughput test cases plotted on this graph, X-axis labels are indices of individual test suites executed by FD.io test executor vpp performance jobs that created result output file used as data source for the graph, Y-axis labels are measured packet Latency [uSec] values, and the Graph legend lists the plotted test suites and their indices. Latency is reported for concurrent symmetric bi-directional flows, separately for each direction: i) West-to-East: TGint1-to-SUT1-to-SUT2-to-TGint2, and ii) East-to-West: TGint2-to-SUT2-to-SUT1-to-TGint1.
- 2.6.1. L2 Ethernet Switching
- 2.6.2. IPv4 Routed-Forwarding
- 2.6.3. IPv6 Routed-Forwarding
- 2.6.4. SRv6
- 2.6.5. IPv4 Overlay Tunnels
- 2.6.6. IPv6 Overlay Tunnels
- 2.6.7. VM vhost Connections
- 2.6.8. Container memif Connections
- 2.6.9. Container Orchestrated Topologies
- 2.6.10. IPSec Crypto HW: IP4 Routed-Forwarding